- The parent(s) calls for an appointment (703-993-4200), and an evaluator is assigned.
- The evaluator calls the parent(s) to gather more information, prior to appointment.
- At the appointment, the tests are administered to the child and the parent(s) completes forms and checklists.
- Following the appointment, the assessment information is scored, analyzed. A written report is generated and mailed to the parent(s).
- Parent may request phone consultation to answer additional questions. (In person consultations are available for an additional fee).